Helping Hands Watford Limited are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). To be a registered care provider we have to meet the national minimum standards in all aspects of our business we are also inspected by local CQC inspectors at least once a year to ensure that we continue to meet their standards and strive to improve our service.
Helping Hands Watford Limited has in place its own comprehensive policies and procedures, quality control systems and service users monitoring procedures to ensure that the care you receive is only of the highest standard.
We are experienced mature carers based in Abbots Langley. Our services aim to provide daily and long term home care support and care to our community. As we get older we need a little help, especially with some things in life that we usually take for granted, i.e. things such as:
- Washing, bathing, showering
- Dressing and undressing
- Personal grooming
- Assistance with catheter care
- Washing and emptying of commodes
- Personal care tasks
- Sitting services
- Post hospital assistance
- Meal preparation/assistance with meal preparation
- Making and changing of beds
- Shopping/payment of bills
- Laundry and ironing
- Domestic assistance
- Accompany on holiday
- Sleep ins
- Working nights
- Escorting to appointments e.g. to and from hospital, eye examinations, doctors appointments etc.
Our mature and experienced care staff is qualified to assist with the above.